Mar 25th, 2016
Jessie Yuhaniak is the Senior Manager of Marketing for National Wildlife Federation, and to spread the word about the wonderful work of the Federation she recently wrote a number of Blogs to highlight the events of National Wildlife Week. One of those blogs followed a conversation we had about my work in wildlife photography and what it means to be a member of NWF. Here's how it went ...
Actually, it's far easier if I direct you to Jessie's own Blog - National Wildlife Week.
Also thought you might like to know that they used my innocent-looking, flower-smelling grizzly. He was far from innocent, having just terrorized a Black Bear sow and her two cubs and driven them up a tree. Appearances can be deceptive, particularly with wildlife.
Cindy Goeddel, photographed by Vicki Athens.
Bison Behavior and Survival
- Blogging the Blog - National Wildlife Week
- Bison Behavior and Survival
- Winter Highlights Report
- Coyote Climbs Tree and Steals Bobcat’s Duck!
- Hoodoos, Vines & Lost Boys
- African Sky
- Second Spring
- Twelve Days of Stalemate!
- For the Benefit and Enjoyment of the People ...
- The Latest on Accessing Adobe Photographic Software
- Not Quite, but Still Great!